Thursday, April 27, 2006

sunny day, sweeping the clouds away...

One of the fun parts of being a student is that when the sun is shining and the sky is blue, you can take impromptu field trips to the park. today i went and sat beside all the pretty flowers in front of the civic centre... the ones in this photo, to be precise... aren't they pretty?
(Yeah, i know... its a bad photo. I didn't have my camera with me, so i had to take this photo from my flat window. and the sun is hiding behind a cloud now too, so its not as bright as earlier today)

My friend Steph met me there for a little bit, but she forgot her permission form, so she couldn't stay very long! :) but now i think that my brain has gone on a permanent vacation, cause I cannot seem to make it work anymore... the slightest request for an intelligent request results in a complete shut down for the rest of the afternoon. which isn't exactly useful when im supposed to be getting some work done!

but just to show you that i wasn't totally useless today, here's a picture I drew while searching for inspiration in the park! :)

No comments: