Saturday, May 16, 2009

Belated Birthdays and an FO

Claudia was in Germany for her Birthday, so last weekend we held a belated birthday for her.  We made nut roast and veggies, and two kinds of potatoes, and giant, plate sized yorkshire puddings (from scratch, no less!).
Jo and I did most of the cooking, so Claudia could just sit and knit.
And here's Claudia enjoying all our hard work! :)

I haven't been doing too much knitting recently, but I did manage to finish this little cardigan for one of Mike's work colleagues:
After I took these photos I realisedthat my new 'signature' spot for my labels is supposed to be on the right cuff, so I had to move it before sending it home with Mike.  So just imagine that its on the other sleeve!

The pattern is Elizabeth Zimmerman's February Baby Sweater - all the details are on ravelry.

No comments: