Monday, July 27, 2009

(just about) done!

Just a quick post today to say that I've submitted my dissertation! Thanks to the amazing Claudia, it went in on Friday (while I sleeping - gotta love that 5 hour time difference!), so I've been a (mostly) free woman all weekend. Now I just have the Viva to get through, and all will be well!

For my Newcastle friends, I will be back in town for a flying visit on August 12th, to celebrate (or mourn) the outcome of the previous day's vivia, and to say a final "come see me when you're in my neck of the woods" - because there are no goodbyes among friends, of course! I'll be sending an email to let you know when I'm arriving, and where dinner/drinks/etc. will be, should you wish to come say hello.

I can't wait to see you all! :)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Well done!!!! You must be mightily relieved!