Thursday, January 19, 2006

I've been tagged!

Four jobs you have had in your life:
Going door to door registering voters for a federal election (at a rate of $0.30 per name, no less)
Auto parts delivery driver
Horse and Carriage ride ticket seller
Table busser at the Rainforest Cafe

Four movies you would watch over and over:
Disney's Hercules
the BBC/A&E version of Pride and Prejudice
Lost in Translation
10 Things I Hate About You

Four places you have lived:
Vernon, BC, Canada
Vancouver
Ottawa
Newcastle

Four TV shows you love to watch:
The Simpsons
Sex and the City (even though its all re-runs now)
Survivorman
Scrubs

Four places you have been on vacation:
Hawaii
Ireland
Quebec City
Portland, Oregon

Four websites I visit daily:
the blue blog
phd comics
i-am-bored.com
Google News Canada

Four of my favourite foods:
Sushi
Potato and Bacon Perogies
Kraft Dinner
french toast

Four places I would rather be right now:
Ottawa
Greece
On any hot, hurricane-free beach
a Canadian Starbucks (its too expensive here!)

Four bloggers I am tagging:
Ysolda
Top Secret Agent
Lauren
(i'm only doing 3 cause I don't like tagging people I don't really know)

No comments: