Monday, February 27, 2006

Blah, blah, and more blah...

Which is the month that's supposed to come in like a lamb and go out like a lion? Cause at this point, I'm almost thinking its February... not 2 weeks ago it was positively mild outside, and now there's this crazy cold weather that's coming down from Iceland and freezing us to death. If it gets any colder, I might as well be back in Ottawa!

But I'm sure there must be something good I can talk about instead, so I don't have to restrict my comments to the weather....

My knitting this week has been photographed, but it can't be posted until the gift items reach their recipients... im running low on projects though, so I think I'm going to have to start something new in the next week or so. Or maybe I'll just reknit something that was frogged for being too small - most of my stash is back in Canada, so new projects would require new wool, and my yarn money is a little limited these days...

No comments: