Wednesday, August 02, 2006

I'm so falling behind on this stuff...

I got this list of extra SP8 questions last week,but it just kind of slipped through the cracks, much like the half a million other things that I should have done by now, but just haven't got around to yet...

anyway, here goes...

1) What is your favorite season of the year?
summer

2) Where is your favorite vacation spot?
the Greek Islands, or anywhere with a Mediterranean beach attached to it

3) If you could visit any place in the world, where would it be?
Russia, but I'd want to go with someone who spoke Russian

4) If you were a specific kind of yarn, which brand and kind of yarn would you be?
something expensive and hard to come by... but I can't think of a particular one

5) If you won a shopping spree to your favorite yarn store, what would you get?
cashmere... lots and lots of cashmere. and maybe some Handmaiden Sea Cell yarn, if they ever get round to ordering it in.

K, but now I have to go back to all that work that I have to get done, and that's been causing me to fall behind on the rest of my life!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I can definately recommend Russia!I was lucky enough to have a friend studying over there in 1999 and spent 10 days in St Petersburg and Moscow in a very snowy March. I certainly needed my Russian speaking friends with me though.. although by the end of the 10 days I had learnt enought to order a bottle of Baltika in a bar :0)
Secret Pal.