Tuesday, October 24, 2006

SP9 Halloween Funness!

Look what arrived in my mailbox today!
A collection of halloween goodies, all being protected by lots of little pumpkin stickers and this scary looking Vampire Sheep! (careful, they Baa-ite!)

inside the parcels were some chocolate pumpkins (who didn't live long enough to make it to the photoshoot - the sheep ate them, i swear!), some very cute spooky hair clips,

and this little bat-kitty...
as you can see, he's taken up residence on the corner of my monitor... he likes the fact that I'm writing about bloodletting - I think its the vampire side of him showing! :)

Thanks SP9! This package is great!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you liked it - just a mini-package for Halloween.
I have to apologise for the bad pun. It was truly, truly terrifying.