Monday, December 04, 2006

my messy dining room

I just finished (for the moment) a research topic on Friday, so this weekend I gave myself a little time to play... after spending most of Saturday morning cleaning the house, I promptly turned it into this mess:
such crafty funness!

here's a preview of a few of my cards...

some with punched shapes...

some with stamps...

and some with this fab retro santa paper!

K, but that's all you get for now, cause my Egg Nog latte is getting cold! :)


ps: the yarn that my SP sent me is called Homespun Multi, by Craftspun Yarns

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! Great cards. Congratulations on finishing the assignment!

p.s. The multicoloured yarn is available online from www.thisisknit.ie

Tiffany said...

That looks like my kind of weekend -- a crafty mess and lots of cards. I love that rockin' santa!

PURLPOWER said...

Cool cards. And although beautifully made they do look a little less time consuming than those mini socks you did last year! Are you really drinking egg nog latte or is that a cruel ruse upon your English readers?

Glenda said...

Sorry Helen, but I really was drinking an Egg Nog latte. Its required that we (well, I, at least) always have egg nog in the house in December... its just not christmas without it! :)