Thursday, April 26, 2007

hellooooo....

How is it possible that its already Thursday?! oh, that's right... many days filled with too much work and even more procrastination! :)

I haven't finished anything recently, so I have nothing to post... but I have a pair of socks almost done, and the other brown sweater needing only one sleeve and a cowl neckline in order to be finished. If I'm really, really lucky, I might actually get it finished in time to wear it this year... like on one of those days where the weather doesn't reach 18 degrees, and cause all the students to show up in surfer shorts and mini skirts sans tights.

In other news, I'm going home in 3 DAYS! YAAAAAY! (can you tell I'm excited?) Alas, its only for a few weeks, but at this point I'll take what I can get. I've been craving a sprinkle donut from Timmy's for days now! :)

No comments: