Friday, July 06, 2007

07/07/07 -1

so have you heard about this mad number of people who are getting married tomorrow - on the assumption that the 7th day of the 7th month of the 7th year (of this millenium anyway) is supposed to be very lucky? This made me laugh when I heard it on the news today... someone should do a follow up in 7 years' time to see how 'lucky' these weddings really were. :)

not much to post these days, as I haven't been doing any knitting... instead, I've been spending too much time on craftster, looking at all the amazing things that other people have been making. I'm going to be borrowing my friend's sewing machine for a little while, and so I was looking for fun things I could make with it this summer... so expect some sewing projects to appear here in as little while. :)

but now I should be off - today I get to pay a visit to the fabulous Michael's to help my friend return to the funness that is knitting! yay! :)

2 comments:

Lucy said...

So jealous you get to go to Michaels. Have fun :-)

Heidi said...

Hi there! This is your very spoiled "downstream" secret pal writing. Just wanted to drop you a comment to thank you for all the great stuff you've been sending me. So THANK YOU!!!! You've been a super pal!