Wednesday, January 28, 2009

A Meme!

Glittrgirl has tagged me for this meme!
Here are the rules:
Link to the person who tagged you.
Mention the rules.
Tell six quirky yet boring, unspectacular details about yourself.
Tag six other bloggers by linking to them.
Go to each person's blog and leave a comment that let's them know they've been tagged.

Hmm... what can I tell you today...

1) I hate being cold.  So much so that the office's space heater is permanently hidden under my desk, and its almost always on.

2) I sometimes have very violent dreams in which I scream and yell and beat people up - usually the people with whom I almost never fight in real life.

3) I always touch the side of a plane as I'm getting on it (and off if I remember).

4) My work involves reading about 1500-year old mental patients.

5) I carry my lunch to work in a bento box.

6) When giving directions (like when Mike is driving, and I have the map in hand), I will point to the right, mean 'go to the right', but say "turn left".  And then I get mad when he goes to turn left because in my mind, I said "right".  I do this a lot, and it drives Mike absolutely bonkers!  :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OMG, I touch the right hand side of the plane as Im getting on- ALWAYS. That is so mad.
And sometimes I feel like I work with 1500 year old mental patients...