Thursday, April 09, 2009

FO: Octopus Sweater

We all thought it would never happen, but I have finally finished version 2 of Mike's seamless hybrid sweater! (known as the Octopus Sweater to some, because I had to knit 5 sleeves just to get the right size)  I just finished it yesterday last week.  See, here it is blocking on my floor:

And here's Mike wearing it, um, yesterday…  yeah, yesterday, in all that snow they just had, snowshoeing in Ottawa.  Such nice weather they've had recently... (cough, cough)

(wow, that Royal Mail sure is fast!)

3 comments:

Suzanne said...

And doesn't he look fabulous?!?

Anonymous said...

Poor Mike, he has to be a guinea pig for all these sweater ideas. He is such a good sport.

David T. Macknet said...

You're so kind. Me, I would've just made him wear it with the sleeves rolled back....