Wednesday, April 01, 2009

PS: another FO!

Oops!  I forgot that I also wanted to show you the blanket I finished last month, as a gift for Mike's cousins' new little boy, William.  (I never can remember who does and doesn't read this blog, and I wanted to make sure they received it before I posted it, to keep it a surprise!)  :)

The pattern is the Weevera Blanket, but modified to use thicker yarn in fewer colours.  I also changed up the texture patterns a little more, just to make it more interesting.  Its knit in Cotton-Ease, which is totally washable, and perfect for little munchkins!
When it was done, Claudia gave me this very fun Ikea fabric to use for the backing.
I so love that blue giraffe!!  :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The blanket is beautiful. I am sure the baby will love it.