Wednesday, April 01, 2009

Where did March go?

Time is moving much too quickly this year - I can't believe its already April!

Its been a busy few weeks - away one weekend, down to London for a Fair-Isle course at iKnit the next, and as always, loads of work and a little bit of knitting in the middle.

I made this cardigan for some friends of ours, who recently had a little boy...

Here it is without the buttons:
And a closeup of the very cool snail shell buttons I found at Hobbycraft.  Because of course we all know that little boys are made of slugs and snails and puppy dogs' tails.  :)

And for me, I finally finished the Chloe Cardigan (designed by our good friend Katya) that I started last year:
It looks very boxy in this photo, but I wore it yesterday, and really quite like it... and maybe with a little blocking it might grow a smidge longer and thinner!  :)  Details of both cardigans are on ravelry.

And now, since it is Wednesday morning, back to work I go!  :)

No comments: