Thursday, February 25, 2010

Olympic Preview

Yesterday, Mike (and Frobisher and Hudson) and I got back from our whirlwind trip to the Vancouver Olympics. We left New York last Thursday night, and flew home on Tuesday night, and managed to see 6 different Olympic events during those 5 short days...

I haven't yet had the chance to upload my photos, but here are a few that Frobisher wanted you to see. He came with us to most of the events, while Hudson ditched us for chose to go hang out with his buddies Quatchi, Miga, Sumi, and Mukmuk (Frobisher thinks its because Hudson has a thing for Miga). These were taken at our first event, the Czech Republic vs. Latvia round-robin Men's Hockey Game last Friday.
I'll try to get the rest of the photos up tonight! :)

1 comment:

Lucy said...

I'm so jealous! I've been loosing a lot of sleep staying up late to watch the Olympics. Can't want to see the photos.