Tuesday, April 06, 2010

Crafty Pay it Forward...

I got involved in this through facebook, but still need 2 more participants, so I thought I'd move the request to my blog to widen the field... maybe this will take off in blogworld now too! :)

Here's my new summer project: a pay it forward for creative people.

I promise to send something handmade to the first five two people who leave a comment on this post. They must, in turn, promise to post this (blog or FB, which ever you prefer) and send something they made to the first five people that comment on their post (or status). The rules are that it must be handmade by you, and it must be sent to your 5 people sometime in 2010.

So who wants to play? :)


PS: note that this isn't a 'swap' - you are not going to get back as many things as you send out. But that's the whole point: you're adding to the collective goodness of the world, by giving out more than you get back! :)

No comments: