32. What were your favourite toys as a child? lego and my cabbage patch kid
33. Where is your second home? 4th avenue wine bar. or maybe starbucks.
34. What class in school was totally useless? gym class - am I a terrible person because i couldn't run a mile in 6 minutes?! most useful? science co-op 11. it taught me that I wanted to do an arts degree at university!
35. What is your favourite perfume? perfume makes me sneeze so i can't wear it. but I love vanilla scented oil.
36. What is your hobby? knitting. big surprise, eh?
37. What's your nickname? Glenda Girl except no one uses it except for mike :)
39. Do you untie your shoes when you take them off? no
40. Do you think that you are strong? a resounding no
41. What's your favourite ice cream flavour? Ben and Jerry's half baked
42. What are your favourite colours? blues and pale yellow
43. What is your least favourite thing about yourself? i can't do anything as well as i want to be able to do it
44. Who do you miss the most? mike and my parents.
45. Do you want everyone you sent this to send it back? of course!
46. What colour trousers/skirt are you wearing? denim shorts
48. What are you listening to right now? the road being torn up outside (again!), and Ziggy Stardust by David Bowie
49. If you were a CRAYON what colour would you be? dandelion - its much better than just plain yellow
50. Last person you talked to on the phone? my roommate kieron's mother
51. What is the first thing you notice about the opposite sex? their clothes - style moreso than labels.
52. Favourite drink? coffee. hot, cold, frozen, in a martini - its all good!
53. Do you wear contacts? only when I want to see straight :)
54. Favourite day(s) of the year? halloween and days spent at the beach
55. Scary movies or happy endings? happy endings
56. Summer or winter? summer
57. Hugs or kisses? kisses
58. What is your favourite dessert? those mini chocolate cakes with the molten chocolate inside
59. What book(s) are you reading? some italian thing for my thesis, and the Penelopaid (such a horrible book, not at all what I was expecting!)
60. What's on your mouse pad? i don't use one
61. What did you watch on TV last night? the first half of Blade, the movie
62. What's the farthest you've been from home? Crete