Thursday, January 25, 2007

back in the UK

Made it safe to Newcastle yesterday, ran a few errands, and then met Suzanne at good old M&S so she could show me how to get home... yummy dinner, some knitting, a little Celebrity Big Brother, and then it was off to bed for me nice and early. Then Greebo helped me unpack this morning! :)

The plan now is to study, study, study, so I can get all my research finished asap... that way I'll have lots more time for knitting!

oh, and for future reference, leaving the country 3 days after you get engaged really sucks! :)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad you made it back and glad to hear M&S was one of your first stops! Hope all is well :)

PURLPOWER said...

yipeeee! See you on Saturday I hopes.

Anonymous said...

So glad you have a pussycat for company, but what about that guy back in Canada, is he not allergic to cats?

Tiffany said...

Be lucky you're there and not here -- oh the cold and chill! At least the Rideau Canal finally opened (only 2kms of it though)... guess we'll have to have that skating party another year.

Anonymous said...

That cat is a fair weather friend, I feel I should warn you. He is a top class usurper. I still get halfg hour kitty cuddles in the morning though... :P