Wednesday, March 05, 2008

the benefits of going home early

Standing at Haymarket Station just after 5 tonight, I thought I'd be getting the metro home. So imagine my surprise when the metro carriage turned out to be the hottest new venue for local talent!

We were serenaded by FreeRunner from Haymarket to West Jesmond. It was a little bit like this, except I didn't have such a good view:


Looks like guerilla-style venues are their specialty... Sure wish it were my lectures that they were interrupting! :)

If you're interested, they're playing at the Bridge hotel tomorrow night at 8pm. (Alas, I have a previous and unavoidable work-related engagement to attend).

1 comment:

The Knit Nurse said...

I like that the drummer is completely unphased by his drum falling over and never stops once.